New member here

For poking fun and off topic subjects
rustychip1959

New member here

Post by rustychip1959 »

Hi everyone, My name is David (rustychip) because I'm an old retired machinist. I did not see a new members section so I thought I'd say hi here.

I just found this site a week ago and I'm glad I did, I've have done a lot of reading already and have learned things I didn't know about the Springfield Krag. And I know I will learn even more as time goes on.

I'm in west central Indiana, I'm an import from the Land of Lincoln, been here 42 years, and with the fat slob J.B. Pritzker in charge I'm even more glad I got out of that messed up state. Anyways hi you all.

David

butlersrangers

Re: New member here

Post by butlersrangers »

Dave - Welcome to the KCA Forum! It appears you have a very intriguing U.S. model 1892 Krag rifle.

Whig

Post by Whig »

Dave, Welcome from Ohio. Lots to learn about Krags and we're glad to help. If you start to learn more, though, get ready to spend some money. Krags do grow on you quick!

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

Hi Dave... and welcome to the greatest gun forum this side of the universe! Krags are a way of life, and you have one beautiful Model 92 there!!! If she shoots well, shoot her in the Vintage Match at Perry this year. I bet outside of Deacon Culpeper, you'll have the earliest one on the firing line!

rustychip1959

Post by rustychip1959 »

Thank you for the welcome. I'm already spending to much of my retirement funds on gun parts and books, but any hobby is expensive if you try hard enough.

scottz63

Post by scottz63 »

Welcome here! :)

Best place for Krag people and info on the internet.
14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer