Facebook Krags

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Culpeper

Re: Facebook Krags

Post by Culpeper »

I notice Jouster does not load correctly in Brave, no formatting, but loads and looks correct in Firefox.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

scottz63

Post by scottz63 »

Does not load correctly in MS Edge or Google either.
14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

I actually got a Birthday card from Jouster! I hadn't been to that forum in a couple years now... and I did try, but couldn't get in!

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Check Jouster daily with Safari on my Mac - no problems - just to see what's up. Krag and trapdoor forums are dead, though.

Most of the Krag and TD posts on FB are newbies - I do my best to help them out.

I spend WAY too much time on the computer, but it is my escape from the daily reality.

waterman

Post by waterman »

Dick, are you selling any books?

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

waterman wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:39 am Dick, are you selling any books?
Not enough to make a living at it, but it's fun. I do chuckle to think what my English teachers would say! :lol: :lol: :lol: I have about 1,000 of my ".58/.50" books at the house, Joe Poyer made me a sweet deal on the remainder before he died. They trickle out, signed of course, a few every month on average, mailed two today in fact.

"More .45-70s" is sold through KDP/Amazon, as it was done electronically, print on demand.

I also have a book (8.5"x11" full color) on prewar 3/16" scale American Flyer trains - again, sold through KDP/Amazon.

I do try to keep a few of the latter two items on hand for those desiring signed copies.