Boxer Rebellion II: Revenge of the Boxers

For poking fun and off topic subjects
MooseNugget

Boxer Rebellion II: Revenge of the Boxers

Post by MooseNugget »

Emperor Beijing Biden is determined to make America pay for it's colonist involvement during the first Chinese Boxer Rebellion and 'Make China Great Again!'

Emperor Biden is allowing his elite Chinese fighting force, known as the 'Holy Heavy Hands of Corruption' (Boxers), to infiltrate U.S. borders bringing with them large amounts of monosodium glutamate (MSG) that is 20x more potent than normal MSG. This deadly MSG makes food tastier whereby contributing to an increase in obesity and its associated health issues.

The Boxers have vowed to disrupt American society and change our culture from WOKE to WOK.
Attachments
Joe Bejing Biden.jpg
Joe Bejing Biden.jpg (46.96 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
Boxers.jpg
Boxers.jpg (14.01 KiB) Viewed 1070 times

butlersrangers

Re: Boxer Rebellion II: Revenge of the Boxers

Post by butlersrangers »

Jill dresses him funny.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

What a turd! We have GOT to make America sane again. All of you decent, old time, America-loving, Truman Democrats rise up and flush your toilet, PLEASE!!

waterman

Post by waterman »

I agree that Biden is a disaster, but our country is looking at the beginning of WW3. Ukraine is a replay of Belgium in 1916. Maybe maskirova, a distraction to divert our attention from the invasion of Taiwan. When that happens, we'll lose a third of our Navy and access to a lot of computer chips. At the same time, South Korea will be overrun. Problems on our southern border? Razor wire and land mines are cost-effective deterrents. We're in deep shit. We need a responsible leader with some skin in the game, not some self-centered, vindictive geezer. Age limits?

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

I agree about WW3 and the deep shit. The Donald is FAR from perfect, but he is, IMHO, way ahead of whoever is in second place. The FIRST thing we need to do is to get the Dems OUT. THEN worry about a more appealing candidate going forward in the future.

MooseNugget

Post by MooseNugget »

I think I spend way too much time watching YouTube videos since retiring 2 years ago . Guess I need to spend more time shooting my Krags and experimenting with .30-40 reloads.

Check out these videos put out by 'Forgotten History' concerning Biden's corruption:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rejpzjsVb_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35SD91ywghw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPm61t2SQqw

Get your t-shirts while you can!
Attachments
Liberty Biden.jpg
Liberty Biden.jpg (6.19 KiB) Viewed 903 times

RickyG

Post by RickyG »

China will hit Taiwan before November I almost bet on it. They know Trump would almost surely respond. Biden more than likely rolls over. China would rather deal with the biden question than the trump question

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

I've read numerous articles both ways on the China/Taiwan issue, and there is no consensus. One faction says they can/will - the other says the negatives for China are too great. You can also get wildly different opinions of China's economy and REAL military capabilities. Having said all that, living on the West coast CAN be a little scary these days, if you want to dwell on it. I don't because my own personal issues occupy all my time and I'm REALLY old. I AM concerned for my kids and grandkids, because I think WWW3 is a distinct possibility down the road, and this time America is very likely to suffer severe homeland damage - we will NOT be able to enjoy the "isolation" we had (except for Hawaii and Alaska, but both were relatively minor) during WW2. I just don't think it will come that soon. Remember that, unlike us, China takes the long pragmatic view - they are very patient - a century, if need be, is nothing to them.

IMHO, the world's biggest problem is Islam, because THOSE people are NUTS, and they hate us - and everybody else who is not Muslim - far worse than the Chinese do. Civilzatrion has been at odds with Islam for over 1700 years, and it shows NO sign of abating. As long as the Democrats are in power and we have unfettered immigration, we are at risk of serious harm. We have no idea who is coming in, and you can take one thing to the bank - NOT all of them are our friends!!

waterman

Post by waterman »

If I read the news correctly some time back, the HNIC in China gave the Peoples Liberation Army a 2027 date to solve the Taiwan problem. Building military (missile) platforms on all those South China Sea reefs is a necessary step before invading Taiwan and that step is not done. That closes the South China Sea on the west, takes our pre-positioned stuff at Diego Garcia out of the game. Chinese Navy has 380+ ships, mostly fast DE or Frigate types, and more launched every few months. With that many, plus the missile platforms, they can overload our carrier defenses. They don't need to sink our CVs, just eliminate jet takeoff and landing capabilities. Most of the South China Sea is too shallow for our nuke subs to operate efficiently. They can't hide deep. How many ship-launched missiles and torpedoes do we have? How many are we pissing away in the Red Sea? Can we replace the stuff we're using? It doesn't matter who wins the antiques roadshow, because we don't have naval superiority. We've gradually pissed that away over the last 3 or 4 decades. Plus the native Taiwanese (not Chinese) and most of the young people are sick and tired of Taiwan's right-wing ruling class and would welcome the ChiComs. Our best option is to evacuate Taiwan's technology base, their business and political leaders and anybody else that wants to come. They will be worthwhile immigrants.