The Just Off The Beaten Path Report

Ammunition, reloading, shooting, etc
Culpeper

The Just Off The Beaten Path Report

Post by Culpeper »

Yesterday I was needing some gas for the auto mobile so I swung into a little station just off the high way. Nice place. Walking in there was a well stocked liquer store to the left and an even better hunting and fishing supply section towards the back. I just had to look and I was not disappointed. Perched majestically on the shelf behind the glass were two boxes of our favorite cartridge. I knew I could not pass it up so I got the girl to open the case. I was surprised to find a third box behing the first two and I was very surprised to find a fourth box behind that one.

Shooting a Krag at Camp Perry and finding four boxes all in the week. Life doesn't get any better than that.

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

psteinmayer

Re: The Just Off The Beaten Path Report

Post by psteinmayer »

You got that right!!!!!

madsenshooter

Re: The Just Off The Beaten Path Report

Post by madsenshooter »

Enough ammo to shoot in one of the 80rd NRA Highpower matches my local club has! I imagine you could come up with the 8 sighters needed too. I like those matches, a lot more bang for my buck as they only charge me $10 entry fee or membership of $40/yr.